Arthur Gayle Waldrop Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence, list of publications, an incomplete submission to the National Conference of Editorial Writers, a speech, and miscellaneous handwritten notes.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Arthur Gayle Waldrop Born in DeLeon, Tex. On October 10, 1899; journalist and professor of journalism at the University of Colorado; died December, 1995.
1 envelope (5 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Finding aid in repository.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Journalists -- Colorado -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Arthur Gayle Waldrop Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States