Diary of a Western Trip
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary regarding train travel through Western United States (1899) and train and horse-drawn carriage to Mexico (1903); also includes obituary (newspaper clipping) of Thomas J. Robinson of Licking County (Granville, Ohio). Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm203).
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Michael Vinson, 2002.
Collection contains microfilm Mflm 203.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Obituaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Railroad travel -- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script