Argo Mine Letter
Scope and Contents
Correspondence from Argo Mine, Idaho Springs (Colo.) District, describes the mining camp and the area.
- July 9, 1886
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Argo Tunnel Mine (Clear Creek County, Colo.) -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Miners -- Colorado -- Idaho Springs -- Archival resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mines and mineral resources -- Idaho -- Archival resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script