Scope and Contents
Unidentified studio portraits of men, women, and children. Two portraits have identification: a man, William E. Manley and a girl, Freddie Shillinglaw.
- between 1860 and 1880?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly PAFI Album # 233a.
Varying Form of Title
embossed on cover :Nelly
Album cover has damaged spine, cartes-de-visite are discolored.
- Albumen prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Portraits -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Studio portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Photographs[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script