3rd Council which served from April 1, 1864 to 1865
Scope and Contents
View of a group of business men from Denver, Colorado identified as the 3rd Council. Identification, left to right, A. McCune, S.D. Kasserman, George Tritch, H.J. Brendlinger, John Maloney, Gen. Bowen, L.L., McGaffney (really Edward Gaffney).
- between 1864 and 1865
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Title and identification typed on paper label on back of frame.
Photographic print and frame are oval (formerly C Photo framed 9)
discolored, frame shows damage.
- Businessmen -- Colorado -- Denver -- Portraits. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.) -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Group portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the 3rd Council which served from April 1, 1864 to 1865[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States