George Wakely album
Scope and Contents
Microfilmed copy of sample photograph album with handwritten notations; includes images of Colorado towns and scenery.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Microfilmed by The Library of Congress Photoduplication Service;1959.
- Colorado -- Pictorial works -- Archival resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.) -- Pictorial works -- Archival resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the George Wakely album,1864-1870[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script