Malcolm Glenn Wyer Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a signed list "Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Malcolm Glenn Wyer (August 21, 1877--December 31, 1965) was an American librarian and the President of the American Library Association from 1936 to 1977.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Malcolm Glenn Wyer, circa 1930.
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Librarians -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script