Scope and Contents
Post morning reports, general and specific orders (August 6, 1864-February 22, 1865) relating details of soldiers' duties and indicating conditions of the area and the camp. Includes orders signed by Capt. W. H. Evans and correspondence with President Lincoln.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 microfilm reel(s) (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
"Filmed from original copy, courtesy of David E. Watrous, curator, Fort Collins Pioneer Museum, Fort Collins, Colorado, by the Western History Department, Denver Public Library."
- Fort Collins (Colo.) -- History -- Archival records. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fortification -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Orders (military records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Record book,1864-1865[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script