J. W. Gunnison diaries
Scope and Contents
Field notes pertaining to the Stansbury Expedition to the Great Salt Lake in 1849-1850.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
3 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
"Microfilm of original in Record group 77, National Archives and Records Service."
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Great Salt Lake Region (Utah) -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the J. W. Gunnison diaries,1849-1850[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script