Hoyt H. Stevens Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a microfilm (C MSS Mflm76) copy of a scrapbook with bibliographical materials and clippings from Colorado Springs (Colo.) newspapers.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Hoyt H. Stevens was the President of the Stevens Hotel & Investment Company and owner of Alta Vista Hotel, Colorado Springs, Colo. B. 1850; Canada-D.1944; Colorado Springs, Colo.
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Colorado Springs (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hotelkeepers -- Colorado -- Colorado Springs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Hoyt H. Stevens Scrapbook
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script