John G. Welles Papers
Scope and Contents
Publications, newspaper clippings, correspondence and reports regarding the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment, 1972, and the Colorado Front Range Project.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Head, Industrial Economics Division, University of Denver.
7 box(es) (7 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
John G. Welles;Gift;1998.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Colorado -- Population. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Economic development -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Environmental policy -- International cooperation -- Congresses. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sustainable development -- Congresses. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Water-supply -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the John G. Welles Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script