Portrait photograph album
Scope and Contents
Portraits and studio portraits of men, women and children. Images of J.O. Dostel, Mary G. Dostel, Mathew Hamlick, and Charles Egetman. View of a frame building. One death portrait.
- between 1860 and 1900?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly PAFI Album # 221B.
Some photographic prints are soiled, faded, discolored, or torn.
- Card photographs (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Portraits -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tintypes (prints) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Portrait photograph album[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script