Eric Sharp Papers
Scope and Contents
Includes documents regarding the proposal to build the Two Forks Dam and Reservoir on the Upper South Platte River.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Executive Director, Colorado Conservation Campaign Council.
1 Boxes (.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Dams -- Environmental aspects -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Platte River (Colo. and Neb.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Two Forks Dam and Reservoir project (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Water-supply -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Water-supply -- Environmental aspects -- Colorado -- Denver Metropolitan Area. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Eric Sharp Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script