Records of interviews with Indians
Scope and Contents
Interviews with and regarding the Plains Indians; contains correspondence and clippings.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Dauer County (Neb.) lawyer, judge, editor, historian. Devoted his later years conducting research for a book entitled The Final Conflict between the Red Man and the Pale Faces which was never published.
30 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Existence and Location of Originals
Nebraska State Historical Society.
The original notebooks tablets are a portion of the Eli S. Ricker Collection, Nebraska State Historical Society. Any printing of the material must be accompanied with credit to the Nebraska State Historical Society as the repository of original. Permission to publish material must be obtained from current copyright holder.
Microfilmed by the Nebraska State Historical Society, October 31, 1957.
Table of Contents
Reel 1: tablets 1-8 -- reel 2: tablets 9-17 -- reel 3: tablets 18-30.
- Great Plains -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Records of interviews with Indians,1860-1929[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script