Frances B. Olson Papers
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook containing photographs, newspaper clippings and brief histories. Documents the timber harvesting and subsequent reforestation in Oneida County, Wisconsin, and the evolution of conservation and forestry education in the local school system.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 Boxes (.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; J.M. Reed; 1965.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Forestry schools and education -- Wisconsin -- Oneida County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Forests and forestry -- Wisconsin -- Oneida County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Logging -- Wisconsin -- Oneida County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Frances B. Olson Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script