Arthur Rackham Book List
Scope and Contents
ollection contains Rackham letter to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL and signed by Rackham.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Arthur Rackham (19 September 1867 -- 6 September 1939) was an English book illustrator.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Arthur Rackham, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script