Edmund E. Robinson Letter
Scope and Contents
Transcript of letter describing Wyoming blizzard of 1872; dated February 26, 1872.
- February 26, 1872
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Robinson was a station agent for the Union Pacific Railroad starting in 1870, at Lookout Station in Albany County, Wyoming.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Removed from DPL emphemera collection, 2002.
- Blizzards -- Wyoming. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Lookout (Wyo.) -- 1872. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroad station managers -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroads -- Wyoming -- Lookout -- Archival records. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script