Florence Crannell Means Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains Means letter (dated February 17, 1941) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Means.
- Means, Florence Crannell,1891-1980. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Florence Crannell Means (May 15, 1891 Baldwinsville, New York - November 19, 1980 Boulder, Colorado) was an American writer for children and young adults.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Florence Crannell Means, 1941.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Authors, American -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Means, Florence Crannell, 1891-1980 -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script