Centennial Colorado Television Series
Scope and Contents
Notebook containing scripts of 60 5-minute programs on the history of Colorado produced for the Colorado centennial; programs ran on KMGH (Denver, Colo.) television station between January 30, 1975 and June 27, 1976; programs were researched, produced and written by Noell Custer, filmed and edited by Dave Porta and Don Dominick, narrated by Warren Chandler.
- McGraw Hill Broadcasting Company.KMGH-TV. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 oversize folio(s)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Colorado -- Centennial celebrations, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- KMGH (Television station : Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- McGraw Hill Broadcasting Company -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script