A. T. Lord Travel Documents
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a travel diary (February 9 - March 12, 1899) documenting an ocean voyage aboard the Hamburg-American steamship Fürst Bismarck; travel documents: passenger list, menu, hotel laundry list, letter, clippings, ephemera from an 1899 European trip.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope (10 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Geraldine M. Adams; 1998.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fürst Bismarck (Steamship)
- Italy -- Description and travel -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lord, Albert T. (Albert Taylor), 1870-1899) -- Archives
- Ocean travel -- 19th century -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the A. T. Lord Travel Documents.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script