Leonard A. Watkins Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains handwritten correspondence and envelopes, clippings, dance program, 1880 Knights Templar ribbon, and death announcement.
- Watkins, Leonard A., 1831-1896 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Leonard A. Watkins (1831-1896) was born in Birmingham, England; died in Denver, Colo.; dealer in wool growers' supplies.
1 envelope (13 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Watkins, Leonard A., 1831-1896 -- Archives.
- Wool industry -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Leonard A. Watkins Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script