Lester P. Voight Papers
Scope and Contents
Conference files, minutes and correspondence from the Association of Midwest Fish and Game Commissioners.
- Voight, Lester P. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Biologist for the Wisconsin Department of Conservation.
3 boxes (3 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Association of Midwest Fish and Game Commissioners (U.S.)
- Fishes -- Conservation. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Game protection. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- International Association of Game, Fish, and Conservation Commissioners.
- Lester P. Voight -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Lester P. Voight Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script