Scope and Contents
5 b/w photographic prints on card mounts, 1 b/w unmounted photographic print, and 1 b/w photomechanical print. Matte and glossy collodion printing-out paper prints. Inked identification reproduced in some photographic prints. Some photographic prints are stained. Album cover is leather with hand tooled poppies and reads: "Mexico".
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, unkown donor.
Formerly PAFI album # 120.
- Catholic church buildings -- Mexico -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- City and town life -- Mexico -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Collodion prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mexico -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States