Scope and Contents
Views of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
- (between 1880 and 1890?)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Title supplied by cataloger.
Author statement and "Branch, Yellowstone Park" from contents page.
Table of Contents
Gardiner Canyon, entrance to park -- Liberty Cap Hotel -- Minerva Terrace, M[??] hot springs -- Jupiter Terrace -- East entrance Golden Gate -- Golden Gate & bridge -- Obsidian cliff -- Black growler Norris Basin -- Gibbon Canyon & River -- Fountain Geyser -- Mammoth Paint Pots -- Morning Glory Spring -- Grotto Geyser & cone -- The Punch Bowl -- Castle & Beehive geysers -- Giant geyser -- Beehive -- Old Faithful Geyser -- Yellowstone lake -- Hayden Valley -- Grand Canon great falls -- Great falls -- Canon from grand view -- Down the canon from Inspiration Point.
l Album cover is missing, loose leaves, photographic prints are faded.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wyoming -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Yellowstone National Park -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the [Yellowstone Park][graphic] /photographed and published by F. Jay Haynes 392 Jackson St., cor. Sixth, St. Paul, Minn
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script