Adlai Stevenson Letters
Scope and Contents
Copies of correspondence from Adlai Stevenson a.k.a. Lone Bull, Ft. Berthold Reservation, Van Hook, N. D. to State and Federal agencies regarding land, delegation visit to Washington, D.C., Farm Agent position and land disputes.
- Stevenson, Adlai,(Lone Bull) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Adlai Stevenson a.k.a. Lone Bull was a farmer on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, McLean County, N. D.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; 1976.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fort Berthold (N.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- North Dakota -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stevenson, Adlai, (Lone Bull) -- Archives.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script