Cyrus Hermann Kotzschmar Curtis Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Curtis.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Cyrus Hermann Kotzschmar Curtis (June 18, 1850 -- June 7, 1933) was an American publisher of magazines and newspapers, including the Ladies' Home Journal and the Saturday Evening Post.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Cyrus Hermann Kotzschmar Curtis, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Curtis, Cyrus Hermann Kotzschmar, 1850-1933 -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script