Altrusa International of Denver Records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, publications, reports, documents, meeting minutes, newsletters.
- Altrusa International of Denver. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Organized in 1922 to promote better relationships between businesses and professional women and participate in civic and community activities.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Delores Krieg, 1996, 2001.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Altrusa International of Denver -- Archives.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script