Lucy Fitch Perkins Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains Perkins letter (dated October 4, 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Perkins.
- Perkins, Lucy Fitch,1865-1937. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Lucy Fitch Perkins (July 12, 1865 -- March 18, 1937) was an American illustrator and writer of children's books, known best for Dutch Twins (1911) and its sequels, the Twins series.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lucy Fitch Perkins, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Authors, American -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Perkins, Lucy Fitch, 1865-1937 -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script