Manuscripts and diaries of Melancthon S. Beach, Anthony Bott, S. M. Buzzard, David Spielman, Andrew J. Templeton, William Howbert, A. Z. Sheldon, John Wolf
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and transcribed papers and diaries.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Early residents of Colorado City (Colo.) and El Paso County (Colo.)
2 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Pioneers' Museum,Colorado Springs, Colo.,agreement to microfilm,1970Museum's Craigin collection.
"Originals in the Pioneers Museum, Colorado Springs."
- Beach, Melancthon S. -- Archives.
- Bott, Anthony -- Archives.
- Buzzard, S. M. -- Archives.
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum -- Archives.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Howbert, William -- Archives.
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sheldon, A. Z. -- Archives.
- Spielman, David -- Archives.
- Templeton, Andrew J. -- Archives.
- Wolf, John, Colorado pioneer -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Manuscripts and diaries of Melancthon S. Beach, Anthony Bott, S. M. Buzzard, David Spielman, Andrew J. Templeton, William Howbert, A. Z. Sheldon, John Wolf,18??-19??[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script