Cinema Study Club Scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Collection contains two scrapbooks kept by club's historians with record of activities, members and officers, photos, clippings, correspondence, programs, study material, invitations, place cards, and other memorabilia.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. based women's club for the promotion and study of better motion pictures. Founded Mar. 23, 1938 for Colorado residents; affiliated with the General Federation of Women's Club through its Colorado federation.
2 oversize box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, no date.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Motion pictures -- Appreciation -- Colorado -- Societies and clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Cinema Study Club Scrapbooks
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script