F. B. Thomas Papers
Scope and Contents
Collections of letters primarily written by F. B. Thomas and his wife, Carrie, to son Alfred and family about their farm and orchards in Cory (Colo.), life in Colorado and the Depression.
- Thomas, F. B. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Charles Apfelbaum, 1990.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Agriculture -- Colorado -- Cory. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Depressions -- 1929 -- United States -- Personal narratives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Thomas, F. B. -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script