Laura Ingalls Wilder Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains Wilder letter (dated October 17, 1929) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; written on back of "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL.
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls,1867-1957 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Laura Ingalls Wilder (February 7, 1867--February 10, 1957) was an American writer known for the Little House on the Prairie series of children's books released from 1932 to 1943 which were based on her childhood in a settler and pioneer family.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1948.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection.
- Authors -- United States -- Correspondence -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls, 1867-1957 -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script