Wallace A. E. De Beque diaries
Scope and Contents
Personal diary of physician and pharmacist in Grand Junction and DeBeque, Colorado.
- Check date
- De Beque, Wallace A. E.,1841-1930. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
5 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Original negatives in storage.
Table of Contents
Reel 1, 1881-1889 -- reel 2, 1890-1894 -- reel 3, 1905-1913 -- reel 4, 1914-1922 -- reel 5, 1923-1930.
- De Beque (Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- De Beque, Wallace A. E., 1841-1930 -- Archives.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Physicians -- Colorado -- DeBeque. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Wallace A. E. De Beque diaries,1881-1930[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script