Harvey H. Springer Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains progress/solicitation reports by Springer on behalf of First Baptist Church of Englewood, Colo.; concert advertisements; advertisement for youth camp; catalogs of Christian books and calendars by Western Voice Publishing Co.
- Springer, Harvey H., 1907-1969 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Harvey H. Springer (1907-1969) was a Baptist evangelist from Englewood, Colo. Owner of Western Voice from Out of the Rockies publishing firm.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown; Unknown.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Administrative reports. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Evangelists -- Colorado -- Englewood. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- First Baptist Church (Englewood, Colo.) -- Archival resources
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Springer, Harvey H., 1907-1969 -- Archives.
- Harvey H. Springer Papers
- Keli Schmid
- January 24, 2022
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script