C. Marc Miller Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains photostatic copies of letters (1872-1875) regarding the Los Pinos Indian Agency (Colorado); report to the Secretary of War by Lieut. C.A.H. McCauley, Third Cavalry, of his explorations in and about Pagosa Springs, Colorado (1879).
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Clemens Marc Miller was born in Seattle, Wash. on May 14, 1902 the son of Arthur Clemens Miller and Sophie Auguste Bielenberg. Graduated from the University of Wash. with a degree in Business Administration in 1928. Worked as a real estate appraiser. Died on January 6, 1991 in Stanwood, Wash.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, C. Marc Miller, 1986.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Miller, C. Marc. (Clemens Marc), 1902-1991 -- Archives
- Pagosa Springs (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photocopies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs. Los Pinos Agency.
- Finding Aid for the C. Marc Miller Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script