Ellen Anderson Gholson Glasgow Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Glasgow.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Ellen Anderson Gholson Glasgow (April 22, 1873 -- November 21, 1945) was an American novelist who portrayed the changing world of the contemporary South.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Ellen Anderson Gholson Glasgow, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Glasgow, Ellen Anderson Gholson, 1873-1945 -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script