Anne Parrish Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains Parrish letter (dated October 15, 1930) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by DPL and signed by Parrish.
- Parrish, Anne,1888-1957. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Anne Parrish (November 12, 1888 -- September 5, 1957) was an American novelist and writer of children's books. She was a runner-up for the Newbery Medal three times from 1925 to 1951.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Anne Parrish, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection
- Authors, American -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Parrish, Anne, 1888-1957 -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States