George W. Olinger Letter to Mrs. N. J. Campbell
Scope and Contents
Correspondence from George W. Olinger to Mrs. N. J. Campbell regarding selling shares of Crown Hill Cemetery.
- April 5, 1915
- Olinger, George W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
George W. Olinger (1882-1954) was a successful businessman, philanthropist, civic leader, Mason and churchman who began working in his family's funeral business at age 15. He was involved in the creation and development of Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge, Colo.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, Denver Public Library clippings file, 2000.
- Campbell, N. J., Mrs -- Correspondence.
- Cemeteries -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Crown Hill Burial Park (Denver, Colo.)
- Crown Hill Cemetery Association -- History.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Olinger Mortuary (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Olinger, George W. -- Archives.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States