Thomas N. Gimperling Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains army questionnaire dated April 15, 1920 details Gimperling's service record, correspondence and final report concern On to Victory Parade (1942); letters congratulate Gimperling on his career and retirement.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Thomas Norton Gimperling was a graduate of West Point (1904); served in the Philippine Islands (1906, 1909-1912); Army recruiter. B. 1880; Dayton, Ohio-D. October 11, 1959)
1 envelope (9 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Gimperling, Thomas N. (Thomas Norton), 1880-1959 -- Archives
- Military records Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parades -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
- Finding Aid for the Thomas N. Gimperling Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script