Edward Howard Griggs Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence to L.K. Mulford regarding sale of property in Denver, Colo. and lectures in Greeley and Gunnison, Colo.; photograph of Griggs taken by L.K. Mulford; invitation for L.K. Mulford to be guest of Griggs at the City Club of New York, advertisement for book, "We the People" by Griggs.
- Griggs, Edward Howard,1868-1951. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Edward Howard Griggs (1868-1951) was an American author and lecturer on ethics.
1 envelope (9 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Authors, American -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Griggs, Edward Howard, 1868-1951 -- Archival resources
- Mulford, L. K.
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Edward Howard Griggs Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script