Richard E. Denver Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter to Eleanor Gehres, Denver Public Library, contains information about Denver's family, describes family life in Kansas, gold mining in Alaska and working on airbase during World War II; Christmas greetings (no date); handwritten note on living in Denver (Colo.) 1910-1911.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Richard E. Denver, Denver, Colo. resident. Attended Bryant and Smedley grades schools (Denver, Colo.).
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Richard E. Denver, ;gift;1987.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver family
- Denver, Richard E. (Richard Eldon), 1900-1995 -- Archives
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Richard E. Denver Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script