Ray Ring Letters
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters written to Western History and Genealogy Department of Denver Public Library concern Harvey "Kid Curry" Logan.
- Ring, Raymond H. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Ray ring is an aAmateur historian.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Ray Ring, ;gift;1990.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Logan, Harvey, ca. 1867-ca. 1910 -- Archival resources
- Outlaws -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ring, Raymond H. -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Ray Ring Letters
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script