Albert Logan Papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, greeting cards, receipts, biographical information, copy of baccalaureate address given by George Norlin, President of the University of Colorado (6/20/1936), scrapbook of newspaper clippings of Logan's political activities, memorabilia from Morey Junior High School (1923, Denver, Colo.), East High School (1925-1926, Denver, Colo.), and University of Colorado Law School (1927-1931).
- Logan, Albert Boyd. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Lawyer. Born 1909 in Colorado Springs, Colo. Degrees from University of Colorado (A.B., 1930, L.L.B., 1932). Active in Republican Party and Junior Chamber of Commerce in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Colorado -- Politics and government -- Archival recsources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- Colorado Springs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Logan, Albert Boyd -- Archives.
- Morey Junior High School (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Norlin, George, 1871-1942 -- Archives.
- University of Colorado, Boulder. School of Law -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script