Colorado, A Mini-History: The Shape of the Future
Scope and Contents
Essay commissioned by the Colonial Dames for inclusion in "Colorado Bibliography", never published.
- circa 1970s
- Lavender, David,1910-2003. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
David Lavender was a chronicler of the American West.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, David Lavender, 1978.
- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lavender, David Sievert, 1910-2003 -- Archives.
- Railroads -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Water rights -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script