Anne Randolph Papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, grant applications, mailing lists, budget, fundraising activities, newsletters, press kits and clippings, reports for Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Opera Colorado.
- Randolph, Anne. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Development director for Opera Colorado. Managing director of Colorado Symphony Association.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Anne Randolph, 2002.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra -- Archives.
- Fund raising -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Opera -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Opera Colorado (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Randolph, Anne -- Archives.
- Symphony orchestras -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description