Homer Wisecup Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains family correspondence: greeting cards, postcards, letters, photograph, survey map, World War II ration coupon books.
- Wisecup, Homer A., 1884-1967 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Homer Austin Wisecup (1884-1967) was a resident of Bailey, Colo. Born in Highland County,Ohio on May 14,1884 the son of William Stacey Wisecup (1863-1898) and Mary Malvena Davis (1865-1944). By 1920, he was working as a truck driver for a coal company in Englewood, Colo,; On January 30, 1930 married Georgene Wright in Fairplay, Colo.
1 Boxes (.5 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Harold Hansen, 1988.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Bailey (Colo.) -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wisecup, Homer A., 1884-1968 -- Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script