Robert B. Robinson Papers
Scope and Contents
Speeches, statements, reports of legislative hearings, summaries of plans and programs for the elderly, correspondence, transcripts of radio broadcasts, reports of lobbying activities, photographs.
- Robinson, Robert B.,1916- (Person)
- Robinson, Robert B., 1916- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Served as director of the Colorado Commission on Aging from 1966 until his retirement in 1976. Also served as director of the Colorado Division of Aging, the Colorado Older American's Division, the Colorado Senior Lobby.
1 oversize folder
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Robert B. Robinson; 2004.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Colorado Commission on Aging.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Older people -- Colorado -- Political activity. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Older people -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Robinson, Robert B., 1916- -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States