Jane Yant Papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, brochures, invitations, programs, fliers from various Denver, Colo. non-profit organizations.
- Yant, Jane. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. resident involved with many philanthropic and non-profit organizations.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women philanthropists -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Yant, Jane -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Jane Yant papers,1994-2000[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States