Mary G. Wade oral history
Scope and Contents
Talks about early ranch life in New Castle, Colorado; neglect and loneliness for the elderly. Interviewed by Randall Teeuwen, May 7, 1977. Additional interview with Dovie Howard talks about her hobbies; budget considerations and health concerns. Interview by Randall Teeuwen in Rangely, Colorado, July 18, 1977.
- Check date
- Wade, Mary G. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Andrew Gulliford and Randall Teeuwen;gift;1979.
- Aging -- Colorado -- New Castle. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Aging -- Colorado -- Rangely. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Howard, Dovie -- Archives.
- Older women -- Colorado -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ranchers -- Colorado -- New Castle. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wade, Mary G. -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Mary G. Wade oral history,1977 May 5[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script