Dave Foreman Papers (**collection currently in process)
Scope and Contents
Clippings, articles, reference files and correspondence regarding environmental issues.
- Foreman, Dave,1946- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Co-founder of the Earth First! movement; editor of "Ecodefense: a field guide to monkeywrenching."
14 box(es) (14 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dave Foreman, 2003.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Conservation of natural resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Environmental policy -- United States -- Citizen participation. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Foreman, Dave, 1946- -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Dave Foreman Papers.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script